Back to Top
BIO ROOT RICH
Completely organic soil conditioner for better soil aeration, avoids nutrient loss and promotes root development of plants
- Excellent soil conditioner and can retain moisture up to eight times of its volume; thus plants require less watering.
- Increases soil aeration and avoids soil compactness thereby helps in healthy root development.
- Prevents nutrient loss and retains nutrients for longer time.
- Consistent and uniform in texture with ideal limits of pH and EC.
- Increases physical properties of pot soil and helps in better growth of plants.
- Made from odourless and sterile material. Easy to handle.
- As potting media: mix BIO ROOT RICH, soil and manure in 1:1:1 proportion for pot filling.
- For potted plants: Mix 50-100 gm of BIO ROOT RICH in top layer of soil followed by light watering.
- Garden plants/ trees: 300-400 gm BIO ROOT RICH per plant once in a year. Mix uniformly with soil.
- Kitchen garden and lawns: 500 gm BIO ROOT RICH per sq. M. Per season. Mix uniformly with soil.
- For best results, use with BIO GARDEN RICH and BIO NEEM RICH.